Tuesday, February 25, 2014

TPT 3 Million Teachers Strong Sale!

I'm sure if you're caught up on your blog reading, you already know this, but TeachersPayTeachers reached a major milestone this past week. 3 million teachers...WOW! They're throwing another awesome site-wide sale to celebrate!


The sale runs Thursday & Friday, and is good for 10% off of your entire purchase. Lots of sellers (including me) are joining in on the celebration by putting our stores on sale for the weekend too, so you can save up to 28%!

Speaking of my store, I thought I'd share a couple of my most popular wish-list items.

Editable Teacher Toolbox Labels - Easy editable labels to make your own teacher toolbox. Instructions and purchasing information for the toolbox is included. Tons of colors and patterns are available in my store, but this one is by far the most popular!



Word Work for Big Kids - I created this product after searching for upper elementary word work activities with no luck. Includes 12 word work activities that work with any vocabulary words. (Perfect for Daily 5!)  My students love the variety of activity choices, especially creating and playing games with their words!

Check out the linky at Pinkadots Elementary to see who else has their store on sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE to read your comments, and prefer to reply by email so that you will receive our responses. Make sure you're not a "No Reply Blogger" or leave your email address in your comment.Thanks for stopping by! :)