Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Favorite Things to do over Summer Break


Summer is officially here! All of the Teaching Trio is on summer break as of Monday! I am so ready for the next 8 weeks of relaxing and rejuvenating so I'll be ready to go in August for a new school year!

In the spirit of Summer Break, today I'm sharing three of my favorite things to do over the summer!

1. RELAX!

We all know there's a reason teachers need summer vacation! I'll be relaxing as much as I can this year - traveling, reading (NOT professional!), and spending time with family. We'll be visiting both sides of the family this summer, starting with a beach trip with my in-laws, and then a week with my parents that will likely involve a couple of beach days too! Then, in July, there's the TPT conference in Vegas! I know we'll be learning a lot and working hard during the conference, but it's also sure to be a fabulous time!

2. CREATE!

I already have a long list of things to create for my own classroom and for my TPT store. Plus I'm almost booked with blog designs for the summer. I love the extra time to let the creative juices flow!

3. PLAN AHEAD!

Like it or not, most of us can't go two whole months without thinking about school. I know I am already thinking of things I want to do differently next year. For starters, I want to make a brand new curriculum map over the summer. We have functioned without one for too long in my grade level, and we need to plan ahead!

How do you spend your summer vacation?

The Favorite Things Linky is a great way to share your 3 favorite anythings! Grab the template and button and link up below! If this is your first time linking up, check out our Favorite Things page for more details!

 photo Signature - KRISTEN_zpsnquvy8un.png

   

    An InLinkz Link-up
   

4 comments:

  1. Isn't it crazy how a teacher's mind is CONSTANTLY thinking about school, even during the summer?!!! I am always thinking about the next thing I can/need to do. How awesome that you have so many blog designs to work on this summer...have FUN!
    Julie
    The Techie Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't get n to link up this month, but I just love this link up! You ladies are so inspiring ☺

    Melanie
    -Momma with a teaching mission

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE to read your comments, and prefer to reply by email so that you will receive our responses. Make sure you're not a "No Reply Blogger" or leave your email address in your comment.Thanks for stopping by! :)