Sunday, January 31, 2016

Sunday Scoop {1/31/16}


The Sunday Scoop is based on the popular 3-2-1 graphic organizers so many of us use with our students. Tell us three things you HAVE to do, two things you HOPE to do, and one thing you're HAPPY to do. If this is your first time linking up, check out all the details on our Sunday Scoop page, then link up below!

Here's the Scoop on my week...

What about you? Link up and share what you are up to this weekend!

 photo Signature - KRISTEN_zpsnquvy8un.png

4 comments:

  1. Oh that laundry thing that seems to always interfere with the good things in life! I have gotten really good at ignoring it, until it takes over my house!

    Enjoy your TpT'ing. I'm hoping to squeeze some in sometime.

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that laundry thing that seems to always interfere with the good things in life! I have gotten really good at ignoring it, until it takes over my house!

    Enjoy your TpT'ing. I'm hoping to squeeze some in sometime.

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never been very good at planning blog posts ahead of time, but I really should try it. It might be easier when I have a bit of time on the weekend. We are up north now and laundry can wait. (in Wisconsin that means on a lake in the north woods...) Love linking up with you ladies! Have a great Sunday. It is February tomorrow and time sure flies.

    Renee at the Science School Yard

    ReplyDelete
  4. You just reminded my about lunches! UGH! Planning blog posts ahead is what I should be doing too...I'm finding it harder and harder to blog. Thanks goodness for these linkys! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE to read your comments, and prefer to reply by email so that you will receive our responses. Make sure you're not a "No Reply Blogger" or leave your email address in your comment.Thanks for stopping by! :)